You are ready to start the adoption process, but where do you begin? When my husband and I made the decision to move forward with growing our family through adoption we were extremely excited! But, as we began researching our options we realized there was so much about the process that we were completely clueless about! We called a few local agencies and the average wait time was very discouraging. After a few weeks of unfruitful research and trying to do it on our own, we discovered it was much more complex than we anticipated. We needed a map and a guide to help us navigate our journey.
A few of my friends had worked with Christian Adoption Consultants (CAC) and we had heard amazing reviews about the services and care they provide their families. After speaking on the phone with a consultant that would soon become a dear friend, we signed on with CAC the very next day! I tell everyone that working with CAC was by far the easiest and best decision we made in our adoption journey! Now I have the honor and privilege of guiding families through their own adoptive journey.
Here are a few benefits of working with an adoption consultant:
- Shorter Wait Time– The average wait time for clients using our domestic services is 6-10 months. However, some of our families match within weeks or months after completing their home study (our family matched within 3 months!)
- Multiple Agency Networking– We work with trustworthy agencies and attorneys in adoption-friendly states. At CAC, we also receive many referrals from adoption agencies and attorneys looking for adoptive families.
- Education & Guidance– Adoption is an exciting journey, but at times it can be overwhelming. I will walk with you personally throughout your entire adoption process and provide you with a step-by-step reference manual that guides you from your first questions about adoption until it is finalized.
- Financial Advice– Adoption can be expensive. I will provide you with resources and tools on how to fund your adoption through grants, loans, tax benefits and fundraising.
- Personal Advocate– As a consultant, I will assist you in finding the right agency and adoption situation for your family. Additionally, I will help you navigate the warnings signs to reduce the levels of risks associated with the adoption process.
- Experienced Professionals– Our staff at CAC has combined over 45 years of adoption experience. Most of our staff are adoptive clients and former clients of CAC. We have a staff that is passionate about adoption and who genuinely care about our clients! We understand the difficulties, joys and challenges associated with the adoption process because we have walked through some of them ourselves. I love being a part of a team that prays consistently for not only the hopeful adoptive parents, but the expectant mamas and birth families, as well.
To take some of the extra work of your hands, I offer my clients assistance in agency paperwork preparation and adoption profile book designs. I love creating beautiful and unique adoption profile books for my families to give expectant mamas/parents a glimpse into their heart.
From the moment we signed on with CAC it’s as if a heavy weight was lifted off of our shoulders. We knew where the final destination was, but we were clueless of how to get there. CAC provided us with the map we needed and guided us every step of the way.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of using an adoption consultant.
***If you are interested in learning more about adoption and the services we provide at Christian Adoption Consultants, I would love to chat! Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and check out Christian Adoption Consultants for more information!***